Lebanon Police Department Offers Safety Tips for Shoppers
The Lebanon Police department offers the following safety tips while Holiday Shopping.
• Use only EMV or Chip-Enabled credit and debit cards
• Be wary of your surroundings and for people lurking nearby during transactions or while using the ATM
• Be careful of odd-looking ATMs and card readers on gas pumps for skimming devices.
• Pay close attention to your financial accounts for fraudulent activity.
• When shopping lock your car doors and place any items of value out of sight or in the trunk.
• Don’t put your wallet, purse or cell phone in your shopping cart, thieves often look for easy opportunities.
Also, always report any suspicious behavior or activity to your local police department. The best chance in apprehending criminals is early intervention and reporting.
Norwich VT Man Arrested for DUI
A Norwich VT man was arrested for DUI on Wednesday after police noticed him parked in a lot of closed business. Police say they approached John-Michael Taylor in the Royalton parking lot and he showed signs of intoxication. Taylor was screened for DUI and refused a preliminary breath sample. Taylor was issued a citation to appear in Windsor Superior Court on Dec. 20 to answer the charge.
Hooksett Man Arrested on Warrant
A Hooksett man was arrested on a warrant for drug charges during a traffic stop on Wednesday. NH State police arrested Thomas Daragon 29, after a two-month investigation into Daragon’s illicit drug activities. At the time of the arrest investigators seized several additional prescription drugs in his possession. Daragon was charged with Sale and Possession of a controlled Drug. He was released on $2,500 personal recognizance bail and will appear in court on February 13 2017 to answer the charges.